Friday, August 12, 2011

To Papa ... with love.

I love you dad I had so much to say
and now I don't get a chance,
because you have been taken away.
I hurt so bad and this is true,
is this all because of you.
I want you back to stop the pain,
I didn't know much about you,
right from the very start,
and now I hold all these thoughts
right here in my heart.
I think of you every day,
wishing you didn't pass away.
I always shed a mountain of tears,
You didn't even know my favorite thing,
you didn't even know that I could sing
You didn't know my heart was so blue,
The day you called me to say "hello"
I wanted to be with you there and than,
not just as a daughter but also a friend
So now all I can say is I love you Dad, and Good Bye....

No comments:

Post a Comment