Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Nonsense retake

Chai once asked me .... wots ur fav song pree ... I gave this cliche reply "the song called life"... I can talk only talk .. I cant blog... coz i dont know what to blog... my ONCE CREATIVE NEURONS ... the neurons in my toes ..(ive nephrons in my head u know) these guys fail to funtion... I cant make up me mind to write something hence the nonsense ppl ....

> Nothing rhymes... Gosh what ll I teach my kids at this rates ... Im scared they ll grow up to be anti rhymes ... ! what the hell was that ???

> Im not drunk.. long tym since I drank ... ! (PS: Karthik ive sobered down)

> Long tym since the last Taachi Muaam... google that u'll find results for TAI CHI Museum ... !

> Love Jalebi bai ... Fav current music track ..

> Find mallika sherawat really hot ... My liking for women has still not gone ... even post marriage ... PS : IM sta raight !

> My animal craze is running parallel with my hair loss...

> Dr health ran away with the lady cook !

> Batra sister never went to school .... !

> My beating around the bush is still there ... I wouldnt mind hiding in the bush for sometym...

> Hide and Seek biscuits dont turn me on anymore :P


More Nonsense on tomorrows edition of retake .. ! As of now its been the happiest day of my current life since a long tym... my eyes are burning ... karthik u can comment freely on the blog its public opinion ...! Ananth Kumar shouldve been CM Man !

No comments:

Post a Comment