Monday, December 22, 2008

22 dec

22 Dec is always been a memorable day for me. it is the day I took my first look into this universe some years ago... This year It was a day that i'll rememeber for the rest of my life....
I have The most wonderful support system in the world... and it was just the day they showed me how important I am to them... in those little things my friends and family... arranged for me ... I came across the fact that its so imoptant to care....
Friendship... support ... concern and care ... very vital for a human to survive. This is For those whom I love , for the concern they've shown "I thank all of you .. for all that u've done.. for being there... always"
All i can say is every day I pray and I thank God for my family, friends .. the support system he has given me... Each of US needs to do that... Thank God for all of them... and CARE for them inturn.....

1 comment:

  1. Hey, belated happy birthday!Hope u had a nice day.. n oh, merry christmas in advance.. the average compensates for both days i guess!

    ReplyDelete