Sunday, January 16, 2022

Over Filter Kaapi!

Location : CTR , Malleshwaram
Date : Random day in the month of jan
Across the table : Vic , Chai , Shasha , Pree

Pree : Hey guys .
Chai: Howdy .. how did the meeting go ...?
Pree : Was Okai ... ! I ve ranted off the rest to yu guys already ...
Vic : TIN TIN !!!
Shasha : BEEP ! Stop right there .. yu said there were some questions . ritto ...
Pree : Uhm Yeah...
Shasha : shoot !
Pree : 1. A – Available/Single?

2. B – Best friend?

3. C – Cake or Pie?

4. D – Drink of choice?

5. E – Essential item you use every day?

6. F – Favorite color?

7. G – Gummy Bears Or Worms?

8. H – Hometown?

9. I – Indulgence?

10. J – January or February?

11. K – Kids & their names?

12. L – Life is incomplete without?

13. M – Marriage date?

14. N – Number of siblings?

15. O – Oranges or Apples?

16. P – Phobias/Fears?

17. Q – Quote for today?

18. R – Reason to smile?

19. S – Season?

.20. T – Tag 3 People?

21. U – Unknown fact about me?

22. V – Vegetable you don't like?

23. W – Worst habit?

24. X – X-rays you've had?

25. Y – Your favorite food?

26. Z – Zodiac sign?


Vic : yu answer them foist before asking ...

Pree : well ya ...
1. A – Available/Single? Yu guys know it

2. B – Best friend? I'd be unfair if I mention names. So, lets say LOTS!

3. C – Cake or Pie? Cake

4. D – Drink of choice? Filter Kaapi!

5. E – Essential item you use every day? Glasses, Mobile and Comp.

6. F – Favorite color? Purple, Black and Blue.

7. G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? Gummy Bears

8. H – Hometown? Bangalore

9. I – Indulgence? Chocolates, potato chips, chaat, pickles and tacchi mummam

10. J – January or February? April :P

11. K – Kids & their names? Really planned to ask that :P! I love naming kids though..

12. L – Life is incomplete without? Love, affection and that feeling of belongingness

13. M – Marriage date? Well ...

14. N – Number of siblings? Younger sis

15. O – Oranges or Apples? Apples! (they have negative calories)

16. P – Phobias/Fears? Haha! Getting lost on the roads, Insects, exams. Changes from time to time. I'm really scared to climb down these trenches.! :(

17. Q – Quote for today? My life, and I'll live it, the way I choose!

18. R – Reason to smile? I smile all the time. :D It's called grinning mind you!

19. S – Season? Love the rains, and chilly December mornings!

.20. T – Tag 3 People? You'll find it at the end of the post.

21. U – Unknown fact about me? It falls in the unknown quadrant of the Gujarati Socks.

22. V – Vegetable you don't like? Bitter gourd (ewww)

23. W – Worst habit? I bite my nails when I'm tensed. Qualities- temper!

24. X – X-rays you've had? A lot of them :P My teeth and mouth are worth a million bucks :D

25. Y – Your favorite food? A foodie at heart! Anything veggie, fried and scrumptious!

26. Z – Zodiac sign? Im a Cusp B/w Saggi and Capri ....

Shasha : Well said girl ... Now lemme in on the answers ya got
Pree : now no answers shasha .. no ive asked as yet
Vic : Oh yu moron
Pree : pls order for a dosa guys
Shasha : no there s bajji on its way ....

No comments:

Post a Comment