I dint quite know what to ryte today .... but just ranting off my frustration..(following baba's comments on the previous blog post PS:Atul And Ananya story)
Laziness is a virtue which assists U in doing a job in minimum possible time with maximum possible efficiency!!!
A lot of good arguments are spoiled by some fool who knows what he's talking about!
People can be divided into three groups: Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder what happened.
Some people are so two-faced, you just don't know which face to slap first!
Work is a fine thing if it doesn't take too much of your spare time!
Most of my Facebook friends are farmers, gangsters or cooks.
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory!
Sometimes you'll never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory!
I've been told not to talk to strangers, but I talk to strange people every day.
I have heard that it is possible to grow up - I've just never met anyone who's actually done it.
the longer you stand back and watch an idiot, the more things they do to prove their stupidity!
It's not sarcasm..It's humor with attitude!!!
Its sad when talking to yourself is the most intelligent conversation you get in a day.
Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupid. Therefore, when I'm being sarcastic, you must be being stupid!
I think these many will last you for a month if you keep rotating them on your various accounts.
PS: It is upto you whether to answer my questions or not.
PPS: You can rant too; like me. I will/will not approve your comments depending on their nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment