Thursday, April 21, 2011

SHe :
His presence creates mixed thoughts in me. I feel both happy and nervous at the same time. I long to see him, speak to him, steal chances to hold his hand,. But I find myself very nervous when he is with me. I feel uneasy, not being able to be myself. I am not sure if he feels that I am nervous because I try my best to not make him feel that way! Why cant life be simple?
The coffees :
Their meetings were flavored with the best coffees, they sometimes tried in vain to not talk about the most obvious thing between them, they sometimes got angry with the other for small things, big things, but they always reconciled, they wanted the other to be happy always!
Life :
Life was something that took its own sweet course without bothering about what they had to say.
The Story:
ME: Well, I have just christened whatever I have written above as a "Story" ;) It probably is NOT a story afterall.. Just random streams of thought that might occur to any random people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment