Thursday, February 10, 2011

ReView ! Skype Confo!


Okai Here goes ... Shaadi story Act 2 !

Skype Call .....

Bomblikething : pree !

Pree : Yo !!!

Bomblikething: How did it go?

Pree : Went off well ...

Bomblikething : okiez ... so further on this ?

Pree : He s okai ... Lukewarm ...

Bomblikething : Luke warm ? Is that a way to describe idoit !

Pree : Oh you want me to be super excited????

Bomblikething : Pls pree your scaring the daylights outta us ! Chaitra says hi !

Pree : Tell her Hi as well !

Bomblikething : So Begin ... !

Pree : ask victoria to get online too

Bomblikething : Okiez !

10 min... and the wait for madame victoria continues ....

Victoria : Hi manga ? wots up ?

Pree : yellow !

Bomblikething : enuf I wanna know the story ...

Victoria : Your married Bomb ! So what happened pree bree ?

Pree : Humm ... Where do I begin ???

Victoria : Okai will help u on that .. Does He wear glasses? The intellectual nerdy kinds ?

Pree : Nay ! Looks like those Reasonable back bencher Kinds ..

Bomblikething : This is going sumwhere girls ... What his name ...?

Pree : Shnookums .... !

Bomblikething : What the ???? Shnookums ???? Whats that Rdx ..?

Victoria : Ignore that .. Bomb check on chai ... leave the rest to me ...

Pree : Okai ... So Back Benchers a "No reflex" Kind ... !

Bomblikething : RDX !

Pree : Yea true !

Bomblikething : Okai .. so whats with the glasses ... does he wear any ?

Pree : Nay ! Im the onli one Blind ...

Bomblikething : could you read the menu? .. anyways how does Mr Random Look ?

Pree : "Pooh" kinds ...

Victoria : So I infer he's CUTE !

Victoria : Okai ... Now i get it ...

Bomblikething : You must have only been calculating pree , Whats the inference ...?

Pree : Your ryte da ..i hardli spoke... okai Here goes ... looks to be a no nonsense person ... serious and short tempered !

Bomblikething : Okai ... Check... So what did you guys speak ...

Pree : Errr ... Nothin ... I was busy trying to find if he fits my restaurant critic image ...

Victoria : Does HE ?

Pree : Oh yeah He s one ! He can double in for a Restaurant Critic ... ;)

Bomblikething : Oh Awesome ... looks like someones interested ... Finally !

Victoria : Further Observations ....

Bomblikething : Where s he working ? which college ?

Pree : Immaterial at the moment ...

Bomblikething : Whateva ... ! Your weird ! Anyways lemme in on the details .. did yu try the test on him...

Pree: I hardly spoke .. I was nervous ...

Bomblikething : You dint meet Scott McNealy ... Did you ?

Victoria : Yeah pree why were you nervous ?

Pree: He's taller than me !

Victoria : That Everyone is ...

Pree : I dont know if he will Respect my need to recycle and care about the environment..

Bomblikething : Hehe hehe...

Pree : All in all He s okai ... Had a nice tym...

Victoria : Dont Run away ... i know you wud have made some werid conclusions ... out with it...

Pree : REASONABLE BACK BENCHER , RESTAURANT CRITIC , He s a splitting reverse image of CALVIN KLEIN ... ! He s content with himself ... so thumbs up from my end .. i still need to think though ... ! as of now its okai ...

Victoria : Oh thats nice ! :) Did his Teachers ever know him by name back in school ?

Pree : I didnt start with that vic ...

Victoria : Well allright .. keep that for the next tym you meet ...

Bomblikething : I ve a feeling she s content ...

Pree : Dont jump to conclusions idiot ! I havent made my inferences .. didnt get much tym on that ...

Victoria : Tell me bout it ...

Pree : When I get into a crowded elevator I don't stand facing the door like normal people. Instead I stand facing everyone .... get that ...

Bomblikething : I know ! thats why i ask ...

Pree : I was feeling weird !

Victoria : Wallowing in self pity does not get you anywhere ...

Pree : Stop that ! I didnt say a word .. !

Victoria : Okai ! All the best with the Shnookums ! :)

Bomblikething : You meetin him again...

Pree : Looking forward to it .. lets see ...

Bomblikething : girl ! is that you ???????????

Pree : Yes ! Its me !

Victoria : Humm well conclusions !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment