you guys may be wondering why i've titled this the way I have..but can't help it though.. I usually never vent my frustration on my blog..specially when it comes to individuals whom i've known..but today im gonna do just that..coz it needs to be conveyed that it ain't necessary to keeping withstanding all that people say just coz they are in someway or the other aquainted..u need to give back..if not now atleast sometime..
Well getting along with people has never been a problem for me.. but now when I think back I realize U always need to pick and choose the people whom u talk to..considering the variety of people that we come across daily..Strangers should'nt be entertained..
This is specifically targeted at people who supposedly are known to me and behave in the most annoying way..U could only understand if you've met someone who's good with u.. but yet speaks behind..Gossip is another trait so evident in them.. that they could be fierce competation to any of the aunties..
Its just to let them know that I'm me and no one can be me..They could be having problems with the way I talk..or even so They may be thinkin all articles on My BLOg are fake.. but heLL No..I know what I am and they need'nt CERTIFY..If you can't tolerate someome.. just Have the guts to tell them so.. dont talk on Gossip Talk..(I hope they understand.. what's that meant to be...)..........
will be continued, Shortly
No comments:
Post a Comment